$49 – Introductory Program
Our Introductory Program comes with 3 half hour long private lessons and 2 weeks access to classes. We offer the first lesson before you pay and if you don’t wish to continue with the rest of the offer, you can walk away without paying! You only pay if you enjoy the first lesson and wish to continue with the rest of the intro offer. This provides a chance for you to get comfortable with the basics and a chance to evaluate whether we are the right school for you. The low cost allows you to do this before making a commitment to a full month. By the time you have completed the program, you should easily be able to judge whether continuing training with us is something you are interested in.
How Our Pricing Works?
Our pricing structure was designed to give you options to best suit your needs. We have two services that we offer for you to choose between. You can take part in group classes, private lessons or a combination of both. The basic idea is that the more the services you purchase, the better the deal you will get from us.
Unlimited KickboxingUnlimited Access
- The “Unlimited Kickboxing” membership includes unlimited access to all group classes and open gym periods offered for a one month payment period.
10 Group Class Punch CardOne Year
- The “10 Group Class Punch Card” option provides access to 10 group classes. Punch cards expire one year after the date of purchase.
Unlimited Youth KickboxingUnlimited Access
- The “Youth Unlimited Kickboxing” membership includes unlimited access to all youth group classes offered for a one month payment period.
Group Drop-InOne Group Class or Open Gym Period
- This includes drop-in access to one group class or open gym period. This is for the person who cannot attend enough classes during the month to justify paying for a basic membership or punch card.
Private LessonCan be shared
- Private lessons are a half hour long and can be shared with another person. Sharing a private lesson allows members to save money by splitting the cost of the private training session.
Unlimited Kickboxing "Plus"Unlimited Access
- The “Unlimited Plus” membership includes Unlimited access to group classes and open gym periods ($125.00) plus an amount of private lessons of your choosing. That means that instead of paying full price per private lesson, you could enjoy private instruction at discounted rates for committing to them up front as part of your monthly membership! You have one year after the date of purchase to use the private lessons. For details on options, please speak with us in person.
Couple's Therapy Plan*Unlimited Access
- One partner pays the portion of your monthly dues that give access to group classes and the other is welcome to join in at only 50% of the membership-dues (This applies to monthly dues only. Private lessons will not be discounted beyond the regular discounts for multiple lessons). You can share the private lessons you have purchased or separate them between you.
- *This option can only be used by couples living in the same home.
- • Common law partners, married couples… yes!
- • We’ve been seeing each other for 3 months but aren’t ready to move in together”… no!
- The only other scenario that we will apply this deal to is if you are training here with a child who is still living at home. Inquire if this is the case!
Come on In!
70 Gorge Rd. West, Victoria BC, V9A 1M1